We can help you. If you have any questions
Need A Payday Loan From...
$50 - $5000
GET STARTED HERE
Apply now, it only takes a few minutes!
Get cash in your account ASAP!
Quick Cash Loans from $50 – $5000.
Many Australians are financially affected by situations beyond their control. Emergencies can happen to anyone without warning. This can be especially troubling when you need money immediately. If you have bad credit, it may be time to consider obtaining a fast cash loan.
You might need money to pay off medical bills, or fix your roof that was damaged during a storm. Waiting until payday isn’t always an option. Sometimes you need cash right now. This is the type of situation that bad credit loans Australia can be useful.
- You don’t have to have perfect credit to get a fast cash loan. You’re can still get a fast cash loan if you already have existing loans or bad credit. If you have bad credit, traditional lenders will typically reject you. However, we believe that everyone deserves a second chance.
- You need to be employed or receive over $500 per week of income. Centrelink income is OK
- You must be over 18 and a resident of Australia
Disclaimer: We do not provide any kind of financial advice or credit facilities. Your request will be referred to a third party that you can deal directly with. We may receive a commission from these third parties for the referral. It is recommended that you take independent legal and financial advice before taking up any products that you are referred to.
WARNING – Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone 13 17 94
The Government’s MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.